What does Mikhail mean?
The meaning of Mikhail is "who is like G-d".
Mikhail is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Mi-kha-al.
The Given Name Mikhail
The name Mikhail, has a wonderfully unique quality.
An auspicious name, it is one that will be admired.
A creative name, that may be just right for you.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Mikhail Baryshnikov, and Mikhail Botvinnik.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,441 in baby name popularity for boys with 119 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Mikhail has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Mikhail Name Popularity Page.
Mikhail Related Names
- Mikhail ~ Russian Ruler (1174-1176)
- Mikhail Baryshnikov ~ Actor
- Mikhail Botvinnik ~ Chess Player
- Mikhail Glinka ~ Musician
- Mikhail Gorbachev ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1990
- Mikhail I ~ Russian Ruler (1613-1645)
- Mikhail II ~ Russian Ruler (1917)
- Mikhail Ippolitov Ivanov ~ Musician
- Mikhail Lomonosov ~ Scientist
- Mikhail Sholokhov ~ Nobel Prize for Literature 1965
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Mikhail are often luminous and rigid but most of all they are read more >>
Mikhail Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.