What does Nicholas mean?
The meaning of Nicholas is "victorious people".
Nicholas is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Ni-cho-las.
The Given Name Nicholas
This great little boy name has a natural charm.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Nicholas falls into the easy nickname name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Nicholas Brendon, and Nicholas Bunkerd Kitbamrung.
Want to see how Nicholas sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Nicholas Name Popularity Page.
Nicholas Related Names
The names Coley, Miklavz, Miklos, Mikolaj, Mikolas, Mikula, Mikulas, Neacal, Neculai, Niccolo, Nichola, Nickolaus, Nicol, Nicola, Nicolaas, Nicolae, Nicolao, Nicolas, Nicolau, Nicole, Nicolette, Nigul, Niilo, Niklas, Niklaus, Niko, Nikola, Nikolaas, Nikolai, Nikolaj, Nikolajs, Nikolao, Nikolaus, Nils, Nioclas are all forms of Nicholas.
- Nicholas ~ 1 storm, Saint
- Nicholas Brendon ~ Actor
- Nicholas Bunkerd Kitbamrung ~ Saint
- Nicholas Fortiguera ~ Saint
- Nicholas Garlick ~ Saint
- Nicholas Giustiniani ~ Saint
- Nicholas Hermansson ~ Saint
- Nicholas Hooper ~ Musician
- Nicholas Horner ~ Saint
- Nicholas Hoult ~ Actor
- Nicholas I the Great ~ Pope (858-867)
- Nicholas II ~ Pope (1058-1061)
- Nicholas III ~ Pope (1277-1280)
- Nicholas IV ~ Pope (1288-1292)
- Nicholas Lyndhurst ~ Actor
- Nicholas Murray Butler ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1931
- Nicholas Nickleby ~ Nicholas Nickleby character
- Nicholas of Hungary ~ Saint
- Nicholas Owen ~ Saint
- Nicholas Postgate ~ Saint
- Nicholas Puglia ~ Saint
- Nicholas Rubashov ~ Darkness at Noon character
- Nicholas The ~ Saint
- Nicholas the Pilgrim ~ Saint
- Nicholas V ~ Pope (1447-1455)
- Nicholas Woodfen ~ Saint
Nicholas Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.