What does Patricia mean?
The meaning of Patricia is "noble (wo)man".
It is also of English origin, where its meaning is "noblewoman".
Patricia is generally used as a girl's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 4 syllables and is pronounced Pa-tri-ci-a.
The Given Name Patricia
Embraced by many parents, the name Patricia, is one of timelessness and strength.
A special name that is sure to be loved.
Patricia is also great as a middle name.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Patricia Arquette, Patricia Clarkson, and Patricia Elorza.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 887 in baby name popularity for girls with 305 occurrences. Less than 5 boys were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Patricia has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Patricia Name Popularity Page.
Patricia Related Names
- Patricia Arquette ~ Actress
- Patricia Clarkson ~ Actress
- Patricia Elorza ~ Handball Player
- Patricia Heaton ~ Actress
- Patricia Neal ~ Actress
- Patricia of Naples ~ Saint
- Patricia Richardson ~ Actress
- Patricia Routledge ~ Actress
- Patricia Wettig ~ Actress
Patricia Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.