What does Roy mean?
The meaning of Roy is "red".
Roy is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Roy.
The Given Name Roy
A chic name, Roy possesses great character.
Roy has no variant spellings.
Roy falls into the classic name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Roy Batty, Roy Campanella, and Roy Conacher.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 535 in baby name popularity for boys with 527 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Roy sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Roy Name Popularity Page.
Roy Related Names
- Roy Batty ~ Blade Runner character
- Roy Campanella ~ Baseball Player
- Roy Conacher ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Roy Disney ~ Business Mogul
- Roy Emerson ~ Tennis Player
- Roy Helu ~ Football Player
- Roy J. Glauber ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 2005
- Roy Makaay ~ Soccer Player
- Roy Orbison ~ Rock Musician
- Roy Rogers ~ Actor
- Roy Scheider ~ Actor
- Roy Worters ~ Ice Hockey Player
Roy Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.