What does Roy mean?
The meaning of Roy is "red".
Roy is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Roy.
The Given Name Roy
A chic name, Roy possesses great character.
Roy has no variant spellings.
Roy falls into the classic name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Roy Batty, Roy Campanella, and Roy Conacher.
Want to see how Roy sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Roy Name Popularity Page.
Roy Related Names
- Roy Batty ~ Blade Runner character
- Roy Campanella ~ Baseball Player
- Roy Conacher ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Roy Disney ~ Business Mogul
- Roy Emerson ~ Tennis Player
- Roy Helu ~ Football Player
- Roy J. Glauber ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 2005
- Roy Makaay ~ Soccer Player
- Roy Orbison ~ Rock Musician
- Roy Rogers ~ Actor
- Roy Scheider ~ Actor
- Roy Worters ~ Ice Hockey Player
Roy Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.