What does Simeon mean?
The meaning of Simeon is "hearkening, listening intently".
Simeon is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Si-meon.
The Given Name Simeon
A special name that is sure to be loved.
Wrap it up and take it home, Simeon may just be the name you're looking for.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Simeon Barsabae, and Simeon Bekbulatovich.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,095 in baby name popularity for boys with 174 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Simeon sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Simeon Name Popularity Page.
Simeon Related Names
- Simeon ~ Saint, Russian Ruler (1341-1353), Biblical Character (Acts 13:1, Gen. 29:33, Luke 2:29, Luke 3:30)
- Simeon Barsabae ~ Saint
- Simeon Bekbulatovich ~ Russian Ruler (1574-1576)
- Simeon Breac ~ Irish King (776-770 BCE)
- Simeon Francois Berneux ~ Saint
- Simeon I the Great ~ Bulgarian King (893-927)
- Simeon II ~ Bulgarian King (1943-1946)
- Simeon Stylites the Younger ~ Saint
- Simeon the Armenian ~ Saint
- Simeon the Stylite ~ Saint
Simeon Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.