What does Tim mean?
The meaning of Tim is "to honor G-d".
Tim is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Tim.
The Given Name Tim
Tim is a sophisticated and stylish name.
This great little boy name has a natural grace.
Tim is unique yet compelling due to its delightful and memorable nature.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Tim Allen, Tim Berners Lee, and Tim Burton.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 2,477 in baby name popularity for boys with 52 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Tim sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Tim Name Popularity Page.
Tim Related Names
- Tim Allen ~ Actor
- Tim Berners Lee ~ Scientist
- Tim Burton ~ Film Director
- Tim Cahill ~ Soccer Player
- Tim Cook ~ Business Mogul
- Tim Curry ~ Actor
- Tim Daly ~ Actor
- Tim de Cler ~ Soccer Player
- Tim Horton ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Tim Hunt ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 2001
- Tim Keefe ~ Baseball Player
- Tim Krul ~ Soccer Player
- Tim Matheson ~ Actor
- Tim McGraw ~ Country Musician
- Tim Robbins ~ Actor
- Tim Roth ~ Actor
- Tim Russ ~ Actor
- Tim Seyfi ~ Actor
Tim Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.