What does Tommy mean?
The meaning of Tommy is "twin".
Tommy is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced To-mmy.
The Given Name Tommy
Stylish and fearless, it is a name considered by many parents.
This 2 syllable name has adventure and a positive vibe.
A simple name that will be adored by parents.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Tommy Albright, Tommy Beresford, and Tommy DeVito.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 724 in baby name popularity for boys with 330 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Tommy Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Tommy has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Tommy to other names.
Tommy Related Names
- Tommy Albright ~ Brigadoon character
- Tommy Beresford ~ The Secret Adversary character
- Tommy DeVito ~ Goodfellas character
- Tommy Djilas ~ The Music Man character
- Tommy Dunderdale ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Tommy Lee Jones ~ Actor
- Tommy McCarthy ~ Baseball Player
- Tommy McDonald ~ Football Player
- Tommy Oar ~ Soccer Player
- Tommy Phillips ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Tommy Smith ~ Ice Hockey Player
Tommy Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.