What does Zhu mean?
The meaning of Zhu is "bamboo".
Zhu is generally used as a girl's name.
It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Zhu.
The Given Name Zhu
A name fit for a child full of allure and distinction, a little adventurer.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Zhu Changluo, Zhu Di, and Zhu Gaochi.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 girls were given the name. Less than 5 boys were given the name.
View the Zhu Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Zhu has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Zhu to other names.
Zhu Related Names
- Zhu Changluo ~ Chinese Emperor Taichang (1620)
- Zhu Di ~ Chinese Emperor Yongle (1402-1424)
- Zhu Gaochi ~ Chinese Emperor Hongxi (1424)
- Zhu Houcong ~ Chinese Emperor Jiajing (1521-1567)
- Zhu Houzhao ~ Chinese Emperor Zhengde (1505-1521)
- Zhu Jianjun ~ Chinese Emperor Chenghua (1464-1487)
- Zhu Qiyu ~ Chinese Emperor Jingtai (1449-1457)
- Zhu Qizhen ~ Chinese Emperor (1435-1449; 1457-1464)
- Zhu Yijun ~ Chinese Emperor Wanli (1572-1620)
- Zhu Youcheng ~ Chinese Emperor Hongzhi (1487-1505)
- Zhu Youjian ~ Chinese Emperor Chongzhen (1627-1644)
- Zhu Youxiao ~ Chinese Emperor Tianqi (1620-1627)
- Zhu Yuanzhang ~ Chinese Emperor Hongwu (1368-1398)
- Zhu Yunwen ~ Chinese Emperor Jianwen (1398-1402)
- Zhu Zaihou ~ Chinese Emperor Longqing (1567-1572)
- Zhu Zhanji ~ Chinese Emperor Xuande (1425-1435)
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Zhu are often discreet and accepting but most of all they are read more >>
Zhu Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.