What does Dennis mean?
The meaning of Dennis is "follower of Dionysius (god of wine)".
Dennis is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced De-nnis.
The Given Name Dennis
Stylish and valiant, it is a name considered by many parents.
An elegant name, Dennis possesses great character.
A classic name that will be adored by parents.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Dennis Bergkamp, and Dennis Creevey.
View the Dennis Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Dennis has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Dennis to other names.
Dennis Related Names
Variants of the name Dennis include Denys.
- Dennis ~ 3 hurricanes, 2 storms
- Dennis Bergkamp ~ Soccer Player
- Dennis Creevey ~ Harry Potter character
- Dennis Eckersley ~ Baseball Player
- Dennis Farina ~ Actor
- Dennis Franz ~ Actor
- Dennis Gabor ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1971
- Dennis Hopper ~ Actor
- Dennis Johnson ~ Basketball Player
- Dennis Quaid ~ Actor
- Dennis Rodman ~ Basketball Player
- Dennis Waterman ~ Actor
Dennis Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.