What does Eddie mean?
The meaning of Eddie is "wealthy guardian".
Eddie is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced E-ddie.
The Given Name Eddie
Eddie is good for parents who want a name that is luminous and elegant.
A special name that is sure to be loved.
Solidly popular, this one is a keeper.
Eddie falls into the classic name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Eddie Cahill, Eddie Cibrian, and Eddie Collins.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 653 in baby name popularity for boys with 402 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Eddie Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Eddie has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Eddie to other names.
Eddie Related Names
- Eddie Cahill ~ Actor
- Eddie Cibrian ~ Actor
- Eddie Collins ~ Baseball Player
- Eddie Gerard ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Eddie Giacomin ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Eddie Izzard ~ Actor
- Eddie Mathews ~ Baseball Player
- Eddie Murphy ~ Actor
- Eddie Murray ~ Baseball Player
- Eddie Plank ~ Baseball Player
- Eddie Redmayne ~ Actor
- Eddie Shore ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Eddie Van Halen ~ Rock Musician
- Eddie Vedder ~ Rock Musician
Eddie Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.