What does Heinrich mean?
The meaning of Heinrich is "home ruler, ruler of the estate".
Heinrich is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Hei-nrich.
The Given Name Heinrich
Heinrich appeals to parents who seek a name with genuine depth.
This 2 syllable name has spirit and a positive vibe.
A mesmerizing name that will be adored by parents.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Heinrich Boll, Heinrich Brüning, and Heinrich Heine.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 4,509 in baby name popularity for boys with 22 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Heinrich Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Heinrich has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Heinrich to other names.
Heinrich Related Names
Variants of the name Heinrich include Hinrich.
- Heinrich Boll ~ Nobel Prize for Literature 1972
- Heinrich Brüning ~ German Chancellor (1930-1932)
- Heinrich Heine ~ Writer
- Heinrich I the Fowler ~ German King (919-936)
- Heinrich II ~ German King (1002-1024)
- Heinrich II Jasomirgott ~ Austrian Ruler (1156-1177)
- Heinrich III ~ German King (1039-1056)
- Heinrich IV ~ German King (1056-1105)
- Heinrich Lübke ~ German President (1959-1969)
- Heinrich of Treviso ~ Saint
- Heinrich Otto Wieland ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1927
- Heinrich Rohrer ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1986
- Heinrich Schliemann ~ Scientist
- Heinrich Schutz ~ Musician
- Heinrich Seuse ~ Saint
- Heinrich V ~ German King (1105-1125)
- Heinrich VI ~ German King (1190-1197)
- Heinrich VII ~ German King (1308-1313)
Heinrich Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.