What does Ray mean?
The meaning of Ray is "counselor, protector".
It is also of English origin, where its meaning is "wise protector".
Ray is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Ray.
The Given Name Ray
Ray is a sweet and chic name.
This great little boy name has a natural grace.
Ray remains a favorite due to its attractive and memorable nature.
Ray falls into the classic name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Ray Bourque, Ray Bradbury, and Ray Brown.
Want to see how Ray sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Ray Name Popularity Page.
Ray Related Names
- Ray Bourque ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Ray Bradbury ~ Writer
- Ray Brown ~ Baseball Player
- Ray Charles ~ Soul Musician
- Ray Dandridge ~ Baseball Player
- Ray Flaherty ~ Football Player
- Ray Kroc ~ Business Mogul
- Ray Liotta ~ Actor
- Ray Milland ~ Actor
- Ray Nitschke ~ Football Player
- Ray Romano ~ Actor
- Ray Schalk ~ Baseball Player
- Ray Winstone ~ Actor
- Ray Wise ~ Actor
Ray Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.